Monday, October 19, 2009

Bliss - by Roxie


Here I am – in bliss. I’m sitting on the double lounger upstairs with a Dos Equis in hand, a silly dog literally begging for a sip of beer, one of the most beautiful views I’ve ever seen, and picture perfect weather. What more could one ask for? I dare say nothing, nothing at all.

Have you ever wished you could fly? I have! Can you imagine it? Floating on the wind, seeing everything below you in perfect clarity, dipping and diving, singing, literally having the time of your life.


I envy the birds I see as I sit and contemplate what flying might be like. Ah, there’s a dragonfly, too. Or is that two dragonflies? Hmm, flying AND mating at the same time, that has to combine two of the most pleasurable activities on the planet. Lucky dragonflies!


I suppose that’s “all I’ve got to say about that” – Forrest Gump.

1 comment:

  1. Ah Roxie, this was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Short and sweet. I love your ending! It rocks!
    Tamar

    ReplyDelete