Saturday, June 6, 2009

About Roxie


Hi,

This is Roxie. I live in Rockport, Texas, on Copano Bay with my husband, Randy, and faithful Golden Retriever, Abe. Rockport is near Corpus Christi. We retired to the coast after living in Austin for several years while raising my two children, Angela and Brandon, his step-children. Once they flew the coop there was really no reason to stay in the big city so we built our "dream" home and are thoroughly enjoying early retirement (at least I am anyway!)

Tamar and I met in an on-line class in January of this year and have developed a friendship over the last few months that I truly cherish. When Tamar had this grand idea about writing a book together I was enthusiastic because I admire her writing abilities and it sounded like a fun and lucrative endeavor. We shall see how it turns out. We've since taken another class together and I am learning whacks (that's a Tamar word) of information about writing and am enjoying the learning process. I still have a long way to go but am relishing the journey. Isn't that what life is all about after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment