Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tamar

Hi, this is Tamar, and I'm just fine with Roxie being red. I live in Richmond, British Columbia, with a husband, two dogs, one cat and one guinea pig. My life isn't as exciting as Roxie's so I'll just have to make more stuff up, but that's okay. You'll never tell the difference.

I just spent a day of suffering in the heat of the hottest day of the year so far, and am presently tapping away on the back deck, where there is a little bit of a breeze. Inside my house waits a sinkful of dirty dishes and a mess, as four of our grandkiddies ripped through for a few hours. Now it's quiet and peaceful, and my husband is nursing a glass full of peach cider and ice, which I am coveting sinfully.

Oh shoot, here come the darn flies, the little ones that you don't notice until you have enormous red lumps itching like crazy on all your arms and legs. So with that, I am going to close the lid on this tapping machine and head to the kitchen, where I will wash my dishes in water that's even hotter than the air, and then I will go to bed.










No comments:

Post a Comment